Saturday, March 14, 2009

Feeling good

Got out semi-early (9:30) this morning for a 1.0 mile walk, 1.5 miles running and another mile walk home. The running right now is always at the track because of its really soft surface, but the last .25 of the run I did on concrete today and I feel fine.

Saw the chiropractor yesterday and everything held -- mostly. He's still needs to do a touch of work on my shoulder and recommended I see my muscle activation therapist to help the shoulder muscles start holding the new alignment. I have an appt. in a week or so.

I also told him about how my knees have been hurting and that they don't usually since I started ChiRunning. He noticed that my tibia bones were out of whack and fixed those, along with realigning the ankles and toes. Ran today with no knee discomfort during or after. Excellent.

Hope to run again tomorrow (trying to do 4 runs a week but very low mileage just getting started again). Supposed to be even nicer than this morning which was about 38 degrees and cloudy.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Don't you love when the weather starts to shift? We had 65 today and it was glorious. Thanks for your kind words on my blog and for stopping by. Come back! :)