Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Doubling up

I'm trying to take a true day of rest each week but it's hard to work in. I run four days a week, try to hit the spinner two or three days a week and go to yoga one night a week.

Ran Saturday and Sunday. Yoga Monday night. And this morning, got a workout in on the spinner followed by a run this evening. All of it felt good. I should probably take tomorrow off, but I'm more inclined to do a workout on the spinner and some free weights before work and then take the rest of the day off.

Looks like if I want a real rest day, I'll have to ride the spinner and do yoga on the same days and then take Weds off. We'll see. Nothing is cast in stone. I'm trying to be more flexible with my workouts.

Good run today. Always feels good when the temps are in the 60s in March.

First time I've done two workouts in a day in 18 months. Shoot, I couldn't get myself out of bed for a morning workout for better part of a year or more. So it's all good right now.





No comments: