Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are we on to something?

I don't want to get too excited, but I have to say I've been feeling really, really good since visiting the new chiropractor. I've been to yoga (and felt much more flexible), I've run four times and each time, I run faster and more comfortably. I've ridden the spinner 3 times with no problems, and today I lifted some free weights. So far so good.

I see the new chiropractor tomorrow to see if the adjustment to my collarbone and ribs held. Seems to have. I have a few questions for him and have had a few aches and pains over the last week, but I think that's just everything settling out after certain things were put back in place.

I'm excited that maybe just maybe I'm on the road to finally going somewhere with my running and workouts.

The weather has been typical March. We set a record on Saturday or Sunday of 76 and I ran because I couldn't not run in that kind of weather. Then today it was about 33 degrees and cloudy when I ran but felt colder. Tomorrow mid 40s and sunny and Saturday low 50s -- now that's more like it.

No comments: