Friday, October 31, 2008

My mind is messing with me

For once I wasn’t tired when I got home to run but still had a bit of trouble getting out the door. I don’t know what’s up with me. I look forward to running all day and then when it’s time, I just want to lie down. And I’m not even tired. There’s a pattern here. When I’m at work, I want to be running. When I’m supposed to go running, I want to lie down. When I’m meditating, I can’t stop the chatter in my head. When I’m writing, my brain is empty of ideas -- much less actual words. It’s like whatever activity I’m set to do, my brain goes in the opposite direction. What’s up with that?

4 miles yesterday. Sunny skies, temps in the upper 50s. Just beautiful. Felt great throughout the run. No walk breaks lately. Lovin' it all -- weather, foliage, running, breath rate

No comments: