Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lovin' It

Today's run was a lot like a great drive off the 18th tee -- it keeps you coming back for more. It was an awesome run! I can't say it any other way.

I'd been feeling pretty punk (female stuff) and even had taken a 90-minute nap. I really debated heading out to try to run, but it was sunny and 60 degrees and since the high later this week is supposed to be 40, I figured it was now or never.

The whole run from beginning to end was so amazing. It was pretty much effortless. A great 4 miles. I felt like I was smokin' but I'll never know since the Garmin died in the first half mile. No matter. I'm just happy it felt soooo good. I just felt like I was cruisin'. Even my heart rate felt great.

This was definitely an Even the Russian Judge Liked It run.

No comments: